To up-lift 4,460 households out of extreme poverty by 2015 in Sunamganj district.
- Proven approaches to improving the livelihoods of the extreme poor taken to scale.
- Innovative approaches to improve the livelihoods of the extreme poor tested, evaluated and successes ready for scaling up
- Increasing consistency in the understanding, sharing and application of approaches to addressing extreme poverty.
- Direct nutrition support integrated across Shiree Scale Fund. Innovative approaches to improve protein intake among key groups tested and evaluated.
- Policy and practice at local and national levels shows increasing recognition of the needs of the extreme poor.
Nutritional supplement & awareness, secure employment, shelter, access to khash land, asset transfer, develop social/ political capital, develop ability to withstand shocks, ensure access to health, education and other basic services.